इलेक्ट्रॉनिकी और सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार
MINISTRY OF ELECTRONICS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Website as a Service (WaaS) – Secure, Scalable, and Sugamya Website as a Service provides GIGW-Conformant, intuitive, user-friendly, high-quality, certified website templates for managing small and static Govt. of India websites. The pre-approved customizable templates, hosting, and maintenance services are provided through this WaaS model. This model has been developed to choose a pre-approved design template to generate/create a website, migrate & manage content, deploy, configure, and manage accessible and multilingual websites, through S3WaaS, without much effort or technical know-how. WaaS is available through NIC National Cloud to GoI organizations under the following conditions:
1. It's available for one-off cases only through the Cloud Onboarding process.
2. This being a NIC Cloud Service; the decision to allow or disallow onboarding of a request rests with Cloud Support Team.
3. As such, no personal or specific support can be extended to the service. However, continuity of service is ensured.
4. As-is-where-is basis the service can be availed for small and static websites as no customization, feature addition, etc. possible in those plain vanilla instances of the available templates.
5. Sensitive and important websites such as Indian Missions Abroad are discouraged to onboard as this option is only for one-off cases with purely small and informational websites.
However, in order to avail of full functionalities, customization options, and professional technical support and services interested central and state government organizations may contact S3WaaS Team through the concerned NIC Coordinators or HoDs or HoGs.
Registered Cloud users may Click here and submit their Service Request (SR) to avail the above service, whereas new users ( i.e., users not yet registered for cloud ) are requested to first apply for the Cloud Registration with reference to the On-boarding procedure.